Saturday, August 8, 2009

Nude-curious

I recently read this article online about being "nude-curious". Like it or not, it presents an interesting perspective on nudity. My wife definitely falls in with the nude-curious category. Go to a nude beach? YES! Play some naked Wii with friends? Sure. But anything beyond that is still an absurd idea to her.
I have brought up the idea more than once of visiting a resort with her. Now, that brings up other issues I'll mention in my next post. The thought of meeting other people - naked people and their families - seems very strange to her. She can't wrap her head around the idea of seeing children naked at the beach yet (maybe that will change when she has kids). Anything beyond that would be absolutely absurd.
Many of you would say that going to a resort is much better than attending a clothing optional beach. I'd like to agree with you, even though I haven't been. However, I think that many young adults may be nude-curious, but not at all be interested in being a full-blooded nudist. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment