Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'll miss Haulover

I mentioned earlier that I had planned to go to Haulover on my visit to Miami this week. However, with my sister-in-law visiting, I'm not expecting to go. I won't go into more detail, but I think my wife and her sister will need some bonding time that's much more important than going to a nude beach. If it comes up, and we decide to go, great, but it's not a major concern.

Of course, I had to promise my wife that we'd make it there some other time before the end of the year. I'm thinking of going around Christmastime, but I don't know if it will be too cold.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, Modest Nudist, I was even wondering why you would go to Haulover NOW when you can just go to Gunnison. While I live in the NY area and not Florida, I have been to Florida in the winter, and can assure you that it is NOT too cold. In fact, the weather there is NICER in the winter -- still warm, but less humid, and maybe better yet, less stormy. It's always been a fantasy of mine to go down there during the winter to get my "fix!" Just a matter of money right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do go to Gunnison whenever I can, which so far this summer has been about 6 times. However, my wife and I needed a vacation, and scored cheap airline tickets to Miami. As much as I like Gunnison, I love the soft sand and clear water of Florida, and hate to pass up the opportunity to go whenever I can (textile or nude).
    As educators, during the school year is off-limits unless we use our personal leave or sick leave, which we try not to use much. Christmas/New Years might be an option, though, depending on how visits with family go.

    ReplyDelete