Monday, September 21, 2009

What to do now.....

I like being naked. I don't get to do it too often, and living where I live precludes me from just going naked at home without closing the blinds. Wife and I love to go to the beach when we can, but weather and work have kept us for most of August, and in September, we can no longer enjoy it. If there was a year-round resort close to us, and I could convince her, maybe we could take a day and go.
It's not worth it for a day trip, though, and staying overnight means dealing with logistical concerns. It's not even worth it to convince my wife to go (although I wish it was).

1 comment:

  1. I'm kind of in the same boat. I've been naked outdoors more this summer than the rest of my life combined, and I loved every minute of it. I've found that once you get used to the naked part, it's so relaxing and freeing to just take off the clothes in summer! Ahhhh...

    So I'm sad to see the summer going. It's going to be a long winter because the only place nearby where I can really go about nude semi-freely is a half hour out of town, down by the river. That is, unless I can work up the courage to start going nude around the house in front of the family: something that hasn't been done by anyone for a long, long time.

    It seems that a lot of nudist clubs switch to doing monthly nude swims, and manage to hold them at public swimming pools, during designated times, with designated protocols. I believe there are such swims in larger cities an hour and a half away from me, but as you say, it has to be worth the long trip.

    I've toyed briefly with the idea of trying to organize a nude swim in my own city but have no idea if facilities would be open to the idea, or even who would join me.

    I feel your pain. Might have to wait it out, and resolve to not waste a day of warm weather next year!

    ReplyDelete